biid is proud to aggregate and share high quality and engaging articles from our network of contributors. If you are interested in joining our network, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits of partnering with biid:
- We reach thousands of viewers each and every month
- We will share your content on all of our social media accounts
- Our audience is informed, up to date on the latest trends and current events, and comes to us seeking independent research
- For syndicated articles, we use rel=canonical tags when we link back to your site, so search engines know right away that YOU are the original publisher.
Before you apply, please take a moment to read over the following:
- biid currently shares articles in the following categories: Beauty & Wellness, Education, Fashion, Health & Fitness, and Technology. Sites outside of these categories will not be accepted.
- biid is committed to sharing content that provides value to our readers. Irrelevant, advertorial and affiliate links will be removed and articles that contain keyword stuffing will not be published. Sites whose articles regularly contain the above mentioned items will not be accepted.
- Contributors are responsible for the accuracy and originality of their articles. Articles or sites that contain plagiarism will not be accepted.
- 100% original content, never published before anywhere else.
- All content needs to pass Copyscape.
- All content needs to be submitted with a Meta Description that is one long sentence or 2 short sentences in length.
- All content needs to be written by a native English speaking writer.
- Absolutely no spun content.
- Minimum of 500 words, and we love posts over 2,500 words.
- No pen names or ghost-posting – authentic authors only.
Still Have Questions?
Please feel free to submit a contact form on our contact us page. If our feel more comfortable emailing your question please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to respond withing 24 hours on business days or on Mondays if you contact us over the weekend. Thank you for your inquiry, and we look forward to working with you!