The medicinal properties of CBD and its potential role in assting with relieving symptoms of various health conditions have made it quite the plant compound for thousands of people. CBD today is no less than a rage; an increasing number of people are warming up to the uses of this compound naturally found in cannabis and hemp. So much so that enthusiasts have also come up with innovative and creative ways to consume CBD.
We have heard about oils, edibles, and gummy bears, but, what if we were to tell you that there are far more unconventional uses of CBD that can simply blow away your mind?
Check out the following list of 6 of the most innovative ways of using CBD today.
- Cigarettes – CBD hemp cigarettes are lately THE MOST popular CBD products. They look similar to cigarettes made using tobacco but quality brands do not contain nicotine or any harmful additives. These are especially favorable for those who want to quit smoking, acting as a tobacco substitute.
- Red wine infused with hemp extract – This is interesting; now you can have the pleasure of both worlds, the taste of wine and CBD at the same time. Cana wine is potent, and the effect is long-lasting. If you are planning to gift someone this exotic item, go for it because wine lovers will fall head over heels in love with this amazing product.
- CBD seltzer water – CBD in sparkling water, can it get any more innovative? Some CBD seltzer waters on the market contain hemp oil. You might find these in your local grocery store. They just might refresh your senses, keep you hydrated, relieve anxiety, and give you a pick-me-up.
- Hemp Toothpaste – Now this is truly quirky. Imagine waking up to the taste of hemp every day, sounds fun right? This toothpaste is all you need to kick start your day happily. These kinds of toothpaste usually contain other products such as spearmint, clove oil, and coconut oil, along with hemp seed oil, to facilitate the maintenance of good oral hygiene. FYI, even hemp-infused mouthwashes are available on the market to absolutely blow your mind.
- CBD Toothpicks – CBD infused toothpicks are a reality, yes. Do not underestimate the power of these babies because these can supplement your daily CBD requirement. Some people find these toothpicks helpful for quitting smoking and for dealing with anxious thoughts.
- CBD face cream – Incredible, sustainable, and perfect for sensitive skin, are the key attributes of this wonderful product. People who suffer from acne dryness, wrinkles, and other skin problems can use this to get respite. CBD oil goes into the product, making it a perfect anti-aging solution. Using CBD face cream daily can reduce fine lines, retain the natural moisture of the skin, improve the elasticity of the skin, and reduce inflammation.
You can try any of these and thank us later because these are not only products but they can be the soothing relief that some are seeking.